Personal Information Controller
- Any personal information provided to or gathered by Grow-Trees under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Grow-Trees (the data controller).
Information collected from Planters
- When your referrals plant through our website, we will automatically able to access certain types of information from your Grow-Trees account such as email, first name, last name, billing address, phone number, payment mode etc.
Information collected from Affiliates
- When an Affiliate signs up to join a program, we collect some information such as email, personal information, payment details and social network information,...The information would help merchants evaluate affiliate background and potential, along with process-specific activities within the website and contact affiliate if needed.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
- Grow-Trees understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are using the system and wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through privacy@Grow-Trees.com. We may require that you provide us with acceptable verification of your identity before providing access to such information.
- If you are an affiliate and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchant you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.