Grow-Trees.com can provide you a great opportunity to reach out and make a real difference to the world! We welcome enthusiasts who are passionate about environment and are ready to work for a social cause while learning on the way.
Grow-Trees will proffer you a friendly environment where you can furnish yourself with as much learning as you desire. We emphasize on implementing rather than thinking and urge you to think out of the box. We offer a lot of responsibility, freedom for real time execution of ideas and multiple opportunities to hone your skills. Kindly note that we give high weightage to verbal and written communication skills.
Please apply to the positions listed below if you think you are suited for the role and send your application with your resume attached and with the Role name as a subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Role: Software/Web Developer
Job description: Designing & Developing Website/Application,
Qualifications & Experience: BE (Computer Sc), B.Sc- IT, BCA, MCA, M.Sc- IT with minimum 5 years of work experience in handling day to day operations work related to website development, debugging, payment gateway integration etc. Candidate with sound knowledge in PHP, SQL server, HTML, Adobeflash, Photoshop and EXCEL need to apply.
- Role: Manager-Online Business
- Manage digital campaigns and must be hands on across the entire gamut of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Social Marketing, Blog writing, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Viral Marketing, Inbound Marketing, affiliate marketing etc.).
- Promote company's online presence through exploiting the use of search engine optimization, social media and contextual advertising.
- Create, manage and grow the brand through social media marketing platform, websites and offline marketing by developing compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
- Develop fantastic and attractive marketing initiatives including events, partnerships, promotions, campaigns and loyalty, etc.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns.
- Set up multiple Landing pages and run A/B tests to understand user behavior.
- Work with the in house team to implement UI changes and layout optimizations.
Qualifications & Experience: Any Graduate with minimum 3 years of work experience/skills in following areas..
- Excellent writing with editorial skills, such as copy editing and proof reading.
- Quick in internet research and impeccable in writing skills.
- Hands-on experience in social media, internet marketing, affiliate marketing.
- Proficient in digital marketing / SEO/ SEM/ PPC/ Google Adwords/ Display/ Social Media marketing/ Viral marketing/ ATL/ BTL/ Activation.
- Good knowledge of web technologies (HTML, Photoshop etc.)
If the current openings are not suited to your profile, we request you to send your resumes to email@example.com and we will contact you for future vacancies.